Avogadro 1.0.2 was released on 22 April 2011.
This is a stable bug-fix release, recommended for all users. The following list includes some of the bugs fixed since Avogadro 1.0.1:
- Fixed issues with newer versions of SIP
- Import Avogadro automatically in the Python terminal
- Some fixes/adjustments for newer versions of Open Babel
- Fixed a bug in the bounds for cubes, now isosurfaces align to molecules in all cases
- Added picking support in wireframe - enables editing of atoms in this mode
- Fixed some crashes when drawing with adjust hydrogens on
- Ensure the GAMESS input generator updates when atoms are added, removed or updated
- Added some missing entries in the GAMESS input dialog
- Fixes to the NWChem input generator
- Add LARGE keyword to MOPAC input files to give full output of MOs
- Fixed autobonding in animations when rendering in POV-Ray for video
- Removed some old CMake code that was no longer needed
- Made Linguist optional for Avogadro builds
- Fixes for compilation on Windows
- Fixed a few memory leaks
Updated translations are included, now with over 19 significant translations and localizations. Thanks to all our translation contributors.
Due to a bug in the build system, translations are never built. There is a patch in the 1.0 branch, and a further release will be made shortly to address this issue.