This page contains all the tutorials which should help you get using Avogadro efficiently.
- Opening files, navigation, render settings
- Drawing, adding/removing hydrogens, editing atom coordinates, geometry optimization
- Delete, copy/paste, operating on selections
- Selecting, enabling, configuring how molecules are displayed
- Changing bond length, angles, and dihedrals
- Viewing output from quantum chemistry programs
- Drawing structures with a SMILES string
- Drawing and editing peptide structures
- Working with crystals
- AutoOptimize, optimize geometry, and friends
- Which force field to use, commonly made mistakes, tips, etc.
- Using constraints
- Manipulating molecules in Avogadro, using the Python console
- Building a polythiophene unit cell for Gaussian (or other) calculation.
- Building molecules with Avogadro for GAMESS-US calculations.
- Tutorials for Avogadro from Jan Jensen's Molecular Modeling Basics blog
- Running GAMESS-US calculations with Avogadro
Pages in category "Tutorials"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.